Wednesday, May 27, 2009

God, Thanks :)

God, thank you for the awesome opportunity you have given me now, in the past and in the future. so many times we look at the little things in life and think, why is this happening, or how am I going to survive this.  Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it in the end.  Waiting to experience the best things in life, doing something that maybe could make me uncomfortable, sacrificing comfort for practicality, learning to do things God's way, not our own.  I'm working on being more knowledgeable about God's Word, and I am asking for more wisdom as I gain more responsibilities.  I'm starting to realize its not all about me, and if I want to gain respect from friends, coworkers, and my future wife, I have to recognize its not about me.  My life, my body, my purpose, is not of my own anymore.  I give my everything, 100% of myself, to God.  To God so that He may mold me, conform me, break me down, and build me up, into a man that runs after God
                        So here i am God, take me now and use me.  Use me that i might be a kind friend... a humble musician... an honorable future husband... and understanding future father... and a caring pastor.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment