Friday, May 29, 2009

5/29/09

God has given me something new, something fresh, something amazing!! I find myself talking about God, and sharing His awesomeness with others, and I get so so excited! Its like this new passion for God has taken over my life. We think alot about falling in love, and man this is all that and more! I feel like I'm falling in love with God's amazing creation, and grace, and mercy and beauty and I'm bursting from the seams because of it! And it's not the kind of fire that you get when you get the Jesus high at church camp, or a christian concert, or a missions trip. This doesn't fade after a week of going back to the normal life.  This invades my life like its never been invaded before!! I can't go a minute without going, man God is awesome!! I hope and pray that I will never lose that fire and passion for my first love, Jesus Christ. May He be worshipped day and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment